A Scanner Ethereally A Scanner Ethereally

significant meaning

I don't know what it is, but this makes me think for a bit, and sigh, reminding me of how messed up our world is. It could have been that part at the end that says "And... They all tryed their best to smile....but failed misserably", reminding me of how we all try to smile at our world, but deep down inside, we know that we are broken.

Van o Van Van o Van

Oh Crap!

that was funny! He thought that the highway # was the speed limit! and then he told his cusin that they were the speed limit then "oh crap!". The voice on the sppeder guy was a little "airy", but it was very well synchronized with good graphics. keep up the good work!

Christmas Countdown 11th Christmas Countdown 11th

SUCKS

man that sucked balls! there was absolotely no point to it. It was just a snowman that just says hi with a whole bunch of random fucked up noises.

Santa Ho Santa Ho

Short but sweet

Man, Joe's stuff is always short, but SWEET, and it never gets old. keep up the good work! HO HO *Paris Hilton*

3-ALi 3-ALi

Messed up funny shit!

Man that shit's messed up, but that what makes it so f'n awesome!

Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1 Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1

Down the toilet

The graphics and sound of this flash were really good, but the storyline basicaly went down the toilet like Dr. Scrooge's sandwiches. It was pretty much all just about the Fizzle Jizzle and Dr. Scrooge's "IBS".

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Not what I expected (WAAAY Better!)

Man that was awesome, so awesome that i watched it multiple times and sent it to my friends. At first i thought that it would be totally gay, but as i kept on watching, man was i ever wrong! IT ROCKED!